The Enterprise Customer Success Manager will lead Shopmonkey’s enterprise customer engagement and growth initiatives. You will play a pivotal role working with Shopmonkey’s largest customers, ensuring they feel empowered, supported, and thrive in their business while running on our platform. You are responsible for building relationships with corporate customers, franchises, and individual shop staff to drive adoption and engagement with key value-add products and features.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, implementation, support, and product to make sure the customer is successful throughout their entire journey with Shopmonkey.
You have the opportunity to
- Develop relationships with enterprise customers, understand how their shops run and what makes their business successful
- Check in proactively on a regular cadence to ensure customers are happy, engaged, and have a high adoption of Shopmonkey’s offerings
- Drive depth within your book of business, make strategic recommendations and a cadence of QBRs
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate for customers’ stakeholders and executives
- Drive value-add upsells, cross-sells, and successful renewals for both growth and retention
- Remove adoption roadblocks by understanding challenges and recommending solutions, driving product value and stickiness
- Become the voice of the customer, and represent customer use cases internally
- Visit customers and attend events/trade shows, as required
We are looking for people who
- Have 5+ years experience in an enterprise customer success role within SaaS
- Have a high EQ and demonstrable empathy. You are relentlessly customer-focused
- Adapt while in an ever growing team and customer base
- Balance between thinking strategically with an exceptional attention to detail and execution
- Are self-directed, highly motivated to succeed, and maintain an “always learning” posture
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative startup environment, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Have an impressive executive presence and communication skills, both written and verbal
- As a nice plus, truly appreciate cars and/or are familiar with the automotive industry!
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Shopmonkey by applying today.
- Job Category: Customer Support
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.