At CaptivateIQ, we align companies and teams together through the power of incentives. We reward hard work, and those rewards are not dependent on antiquated software or manual processes. That’s why we’ve created a scalable, flexible solution to transform the world of incentive compensation.
We believe that our employees deserve transparency in their success and that they, just like commission plans, should not be forced to fit into molds or templates. Our growing team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences, creating an open and inclusive organization.
CaptivateIQ is looking for a Product Marketing Lead to join our Marketing team. As an early member of the Product Marketing team, you will report to one of the Co-CEOs and lay the foundation for Product Marketing at CaptivateIQ. You will develop a deep understanding of our customers for why they buy CaptivateIQ and leverage these insights to shape the business’s positioning and its future messaging to prospective customers. You will also help prioritize the product roadmap, competitive positioning, buyer personas, sales pitch materials, and marketing campaigns. Defining and driving major feature launches is also a critical part of this role.
You are an exceptional product-minded leader and have extensive experience in enterprise B2B product marketing. You will have experience developing strategic and innovative GTM programs for B2B software products, and you have successfully launched major feature releases in your career. You have proven experience in understanding market dynamics, customer needs, competitive landscape, and the product.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target market, including buyer personas, essential uses cases, and customer needs
- Own product positioning & messaging for CaptivateIQ
- Craft engaging and high-quality marketing collateral using every medium and channel
- Help product management with prioritization by providing the voice of the customer and prospects.
- Work closely with marketing on marketing campaigns to drive pipeline.
- Partner with sales leadership to equip sales with tactical enablement materials to effectively deliver CaptivateIQ’s value proposition to its customers and prospects
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space; solid fundamentals in user research, positioning/messaging, user education, and sales enablement
- Track record with a modern marketing mix; has developed narratives, created thought leadership, presented to large groups, and navigated marketing analytics; is a confident communicator.
- Proven successful experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, including B2B sales teams
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Previous start-up experience is a huge plus.
- We cover 100% of medical, dental, and vision, including 75% for dependents.
- We offer unlimited vacation days so you can recharge when you need to.
- Enjoy $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary.
- Participate in our 401k plan and save towards the future.
- Home office stipend of $500 to decorate your office.
- Newest hardware and tools for the job.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.