Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool – and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Integrated Campaign Manager role at Auth0 is a new, critical position the company is creating as we expand our go-to-market capabilities. Integrated campaigns are broad thematic awareness and demand-generation programs that address customer needs and align Auth0 value-add to those needs.
The successful candidate will help manage, coordinate, and define cross-functional success metrics, as well as guide development of messaging, persona targeting, content creation and campaign roll-out. You will be expected to be a voice for action, a motivator with a clear vision, and highly organized.
This role can be based from a home office anywhere in North America.
What Will You Do
- Management and oversight of “Integrated marketing campaigns” across Auth0
- Ensure content, deliverables and accountable owners are on-track
- Monitor and assemble regular campaign success metrics
- Work with Product Marketing to regularly develop and ensure consistency of campaign messaging
- Work with Marketing Leadership to regularly review campaign components and drive process to update / renew components
- Work with geography marketing teams to regularly seek feedback on campaign performance, direction, effectiveness
- Regularly review content and program calendars as “Air Traffic Control” such that external team programs are optimally aligned with campaign pillars
- Manage process of content publishing; work with content creators to ensure most effective placement and results
What You Bring
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience with Marketing program/project management
- Experience with Demand Generation for Business-to-business, technology-centric products
- Experience with Product Marketing and messaging
- Experience with content creation for technical products
- SaaS and/or security product-related marketing
- Experience working across broad virtual teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Some travel will be required (US and International)
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.