Sales Development Representatives are part of a purpose-driven team that provides an extraordinary product and has an extraordinary impact in customers’ lives. This role will be responsible for identifying and sourcing new qualified sales opportunities for the Account Executive team. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following. A successful candidate will schedule product demonstrations between the prospect and the Account Executive and assist the Account Executive with closing the deal through detailed discovery calls and notes that identify key areas of opportunities.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Source and identify qualified opportunities through high volume targeted outbound efforts
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Leadership to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Schedule product demonstrations for Sales Account Executives
- Ensuring all potential customers are followed up with, rescheduled, and owning the process until demonstrations are completed by Sales Account Executives
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the Shopmonkey Product, the automotive services industry, competition, market happenings and trends
- Oversee that our CRM is being utilized and managed effectively
- Meet and exceed daily KPI’s and monthly quota
- Help coach and provide light training of new Sales Development Representatives as you grow
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Ability and willingness to be a team player by collaborating and leading by example
- Highly intelligent, passionate, with tenacious work ethic and desire to be a top performer
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- Resourceful and adaptable to change and feedback that is given
- Ability to handle objections and proactively address potential roadblocks and/or issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prefer successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Desire to grow within our organization
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Shopmonkey by applying today.
- Job Category: Sales
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.