Poll Everywhere transforms presentations into conversations. Speakers create interactive questions, word clouds, discussions, and competitions that their audience can instantly respond using their mobile devices, tablets, or on their desktop. Since debuting in 2008, Poll Everywhere has grown to support millions of customers worldwide from educational institutions to household companies such as Google, AT&T, and Target.
As a virtual tool, we’re seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to join our marketing team and help us gain insight into our lead generation while streamlining our marketing technology stack. This role will work closely with our existing marketing team members who are hardworking and strategic when it comes to building out their account-based marketing strategy. Day to day you’ll be expected to manage, optimize, and maintain our marketing technology stack (automation and email marketing software) and have infrastructure ownership (software selection, project management and implementation, administration, and enablement).
This role is for someone who is excited about finding and nurturing the entire marketing and sales funnel by flexing their analytics and A/B testing skills in order to keep our funnels lively and flowing. Our marketing team will look towards this role for guidance regarding leads and funnel reports . Within one year we expect this role to own and execute parts of our marketing strategy for all marketing automation projects including email, webinar, form capture, marketing campaigns and lead lifecycle projects.
What you’ll do
- Define and implement marketing operations best practices as it relates to all marketing functions including but not limited to digital content, demand generation, events, product marketing, and sales development.
- Lead marketing automation project management, being the subject matter expert and providing inputs to help optimize our current marketing automation processes and architecture.
- Execute our account-based marketing campaigns across digital channels, and support the marketing team in ongoing campaigns.
- Provide ongoing analytics and synthesize data to continually monitor, analyze, and adjust campaign decision making.
- Work cross-functionally with operations, customer success and sales to define and launch new programs to provide strategic recommendations that drive Poll Everywhere’s continued growth.
What you bring to the role
- You are tech-savvy and passionate about lead marketing automation infrastructure and campaign execution.
- Experience in software/SaaS marketing
- Outstanding organization and project management skills, with great attention to detail.
- Experience managing existing and new marketing programs in Salesforce, Pardot and other go-to-market tools.
Bonus points if you have
- HTML and SQL knowledge
- Account-based marketing experience
- Experience with enterprise customers
Keep applications brief; we want small resumes with relevant experience. Be prepared to defend any laundry lists of skills.
Principals only, please. We aren’t using contingency staffing agencies at the moment. Poll Everywhere is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Poll Everywhere by applying today.
- Job Category: Marketing
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.