Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today, Typeform works on the future of online forms. Powering your brand’s interactions with beautifully designed, professional-looking online forms that people just love. Create forms, surveys, quizzes (and so much more) to grow your audience, improve just about anything, and validate (or invalidate) your best ideas.
The most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information between a brand and its audience. And that exchange usually happens through online forms. We believe that even a utility like online forms should be remarkable. Our customers say they get more answers from their audience and even the occasional compliment. Make every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of nearly 300 people representing over 35 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About the team
You will be part of the Customer Support team and report into the Customer Support Manager. Your team is working remotely from different states in the US, and you would be ideally able to start working in late hours from the Pacific Time Zone with us.
About the Role
Are you a natural troubleshooter, always looking to solve the next problem? Do you care about creating a remarkable customer experience? Are you a strong communicator and quick thinker? Are you native in English? Would your friends describe you as smart, humble, or empathetic? If so, it’s time we talked.
“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~Maya Angelou
Typeform is making online data collection more and more conversational, and we’re growing fast. We’re looking for a passionate and inspired Customer Advocate to join us in our Barcelona office. Your mission? Give customers the best support humanly possible.
We’re looking for passionate and self-motivated Customer Advocates to join our team remote team based in the US, and ideally you would be working late hours in Pacific Time Zone.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Respond to user inquiries via email, instant chat, and social media channels. (Other channels, such as Skype and phone, might be needed in the future.)
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with people who use Typeform
- Be a Typeform guru. Train, guide, and inspire users to get the most out of our platform
- Troubleshoot and report issues in the platform, help prioritise them, and craft alternative solutions or workarounds for premium users
- Follow best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking
- Delight our customers with the best quality answers aiming at pushing the high level standards of customer satisfaction
- Be a team player and constantly provide feedback about new feature requests, pain points, etc
- Work closely with other teams such as marketing, product, and engineering to provide the best service and help us grow
- Help out with other duties in the Customer Success team such as contributing to department level OKR’s
What we are looking for
- You are based in the US and interested in a remote role
- You’re fine to be working late hours in Pacific Time Zone
- You have 2+ years of experience in customer support
- Knowledge of Typeform at end-user level (we’ll turn you into a guru when you join us)
- Strong communication skills, and fluency in verbal and written English
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, focusing on the customer’s needs
- Organised, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team
- Schedule flexibility. Availability to work on weekends or bank holidays would be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy and take ownership of customer queries providing the best answers to our users
- You have experience working with these platforms: Customer Support or CRM platforms (for instance, Zendesk or Freshdesk)
These would be great:
- You worked with integrations and API
- You’ve worked in SaaS or tech startup
- You’ve worked in an Agile environment
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.