Harness is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. We are building an intelligent software delivery platform that enables engineers to deliver software faster, with higher quality, and less effort. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Efficiency, Continuous Verification, and Continuous Features. The platform is designed to help companies accelerate their cloud initiatives as well as their adoption of containers and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Amazon ECS.
Harness is led by technologist and entrepreneur, Jyoti Bansal, who founded AppDynamics and sold it to Cisco for $3.7 Billion. We’re backed with $60M Series-B funding from top-tier VC firms Menlo Ventures, IVP, GV (formerly Google Ventures), and ServiceNow Ventures.
The Partner Marketing Manager will support partner activities via partner content creation, partner technical and product enablement, as well as data analysis. From alignment with channel sales, product marketing, comms, creative, and sales enablement, the Partner Marketing Manager will execute on the following:
- Support recruitment and lead generation of net new partners through the management and execution of webinars and content creation
- Produce impactful channel content necessary to support the channel communications strategy and outline a plan to execute.
- This includes leveraging/refining existing content and vehicles and creating new content and vehicles
- Own and manage the partner success portal through content updates, working with sales enablement on new training, and tracking partner engagement and growth
- Collaborate with channel managers to develop a strong GTM plan for partners and manage co-marketing activities
- Support product marketing launches and announcements with to-partner communications
- Manage the end-to-end build of marketing programs for partner recruitment and activation by collaborating with creative teams, product marketing, and sales teams
- Work with internal and external teams on scope of work, project timeline, and resourcing needed for effective execution of partner marketing deliverables
- Measure and report on effectiveness of partner marketing programs and activities
Partner marketing activities will not take up all of your time. When not working directly on Partner Marketing activities you will be asked to perform other duties which could include competitive intelligence, product marketing, technical enablement, or anything else that helps Harness achieve its goals. We will make the best use of your talents and align work to your career ambitions.
- 2-5+ years of related marketing and/or technology experience
- Experience working in early stage programs where processes are loosely defined and constantly being improved
- Channel Marketing and/or Channel Communications experience
- Familiarity and experience with B2B omni-channel/demand gen marketing tactics (E.g. social, digital advertising, website, email marketing, content marketing, PR, and events)
- Team oriented, creative, adaptable, driven, and attention to detail
- Data-driven decision maker with experience analyzing and reporting on program resultsExperience working in high-growth, B2B start-up environmentsComfortable working with remote teams located in multiple regions across the globe
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Stellar project management skills
- Experience working in software delivery space is a plus
- Strong technical background is a plus
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- Competitive salary and early stage stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly and annual social and team building events
- Remote office stipend
- A great team who will fight beside you to accomplish your goals
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.