Our office is located in Columbus, OH and we’re committed to continue hiring remotely across the US and Canada. Either in-office or remote is an option for our role!
Right away, we’ve listed what we think you’ll be spending your time on. We’re growing fast, and growth means the challenges we’ll work on together will change as we lead Loop through new and different phases. This is an indispensable role with us, so we’ll be looking for you to have examples of when you’ve tackled these challenges throughout your career. We’ve laid out the experience we think is important to set you up for success in this role. But, we appreciate that different humans will solve problems in different ways, so we don’t expect you to fit exactly in a box of requirements. At a high level, we need you to be an exceptional relationship manager, a proven salesperson who works through trust, the key advocate for your customers and a reliable communicator.
Challenge: Be accountable to revenue retention and expansion goals
- You’ll have quarterly quotas for revenue, which you’ll accomplish by identifying and closing expansion opportunities with your assigned accounts
- You’ll be responsible for contract renewals and retention for your accounts, which includes conveying the value Loop provides to our merchants and our differentiators when compared to competitors
- Managed accounts at your organization for a long enough period of time that you oversaw the renewal process
- Were accountable for revenue goals and accomplished (or exceeded!) them
- Have tried and true ways to uncover and close new opportunities with accounts
Challenge: Develop and strengthen exceptional relationships with accounts
- Host quarterly business reviews with your key accounts with content proving how Loop provides them value and illustrating how we can grow together
- Engage in regular touchpoints with your accounts to get in front of any issues prior to renewal and avoid merchant churn
- Act as THE voice of our accounts, building business cases for product enhancements and sharing them with internal partners so we can be exceptional at utilizing merchant feedback
- Increase the usage of our features by communicating new feature updates to your accounts, focusing on the value they’ll provide merchants
- Were involved in merchant communications at your organization
- Created a process to extract data, analyze it and use it to create compelling value stories for your customers
- Can share a couple examples of merchant feedback you reported that led to updates to your product
- Can share an example where your proactive interaction with a merchant potentially avoided merchant churn
- Can share a couple examples of how your relationship with a customer drove up the usage of a feature
- Created exceptional partnerships with your accounts and internal partners, and quickly became one of their favorite people to work with
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.