At UserLeap, our mission is to help product teams create the best products possible.
UserLeap is the first continuous research platform for modern product teams. Our targeted micro-surveys use artificial intelligence to help product managers and UX researchers easily obtain qualitative insights at scale and make informed product decisions in just hours.
UserLeap’s clients include Square and Codecademy, and the company is backed by First Round Capital.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketer who is a natural storyteller and obsessed with understanding our customers. You’ll develop an expert-level understanding of our products, plan creative product launches, and be the glue that holds product, sales, and marketing together. Since we’re product-led, crafting messaging for the website will be a big part of your job. You will also help enable our CS and sales teams.
As UserLeap’s first Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Partner with our marketing, product, and sales teams to develop and implement a go-to-market and product launch strategy that drives freemium account acquisition, product qualified leads, and closed-won revenue.
- Deeply understand market needs by segment to build unique and differentiated messaging and positioning, including buyer personas and key use cases, that are in line with UserLeap’s overarching narrative and voice.
- Develop an expert understanding of UserLeap’s products to inform messaging, positioning, and narrative storytelling.
- Conduct research to refine our view of the customer and competitive landscape, and influence decisions regarding the roadmap and go-to-market strategy. Gather qualitative feedback and data points from our front line business (including UserLeap surveys!), and work to improve our messaging accordingly.
- Orchestrate product launches, working cross-functionally to reach thousands through various channels.
- Evaluate and optimize team processes and frameworks to improve the effectiveness of product launches and cross-functional collaboration.
- Understand how content accelerates the sales process, and help to manage, influence, and distribute content accordingly.
- Craft compelling copy – with a heavy focus on web copy and digital executions but also sales decks, etc.
- Involvement with other marketing and growth activities as needed.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a storyteller and strategic thinker who can develop and communicate compelling narratives.
- Has several years of product marketing experience.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling and engaging marketing copy.
- Has strong interpersonal skills – a strong presenter and communicator.
- Has experience working with product, sales and customer-facing teams.
- Can work through complexity across teams to achieve a shared goal.
- Can embrace change and is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Has experience in high-growth software companies or fast paced startups.
- Is passionate about product development, user research, and growth.
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation and generous equity package commensurate with experience.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- 401k Program.
- 3 weeks vacation + unlimited sick leave + commuter benefits.
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company has raised $20M from First Round Capital (investors in Uber, Notion, Square, Looker) and other top venture firms. The CEO has been an early team member for five successfully acquired companies, including Weebly (acquired by Square), Vurb (acquired by Snap Inc) and Extrabux (acquired by eBates).
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with UserLeap by applying today.
- Job Category: Marketing
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.