At Animoto, we believe video is the most powerful form of communication. That’s why we make best-in-class, easy-to-use online and mobile video creation apps. Our customers use our apps, along with our pre-built narrative templates, to customize their own engaging video stories to share on social media and beyond.
Over the next two years, we have a mission to make video creation faster, easier, and more fun in ways that have never been done before.
We are looking for an Email Producer to support our email marketing strategy of increasing user engagement and conversions while reducing churn. You will work with our Email Marketing Manager to enhance our email channel – including development, set-up, and deployment of lifecycle programs as well as ad hoc marketing email campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Support email marketing strategy through execution of email marketing campaigns from development (coding emails) to audience segmentation, scheduling, testing and reporting
- Assist in monitoring lifecycle and trigger campaigns, making recommendations to enhance campaign performance and improve ROI
- Launch A/B tests, analyze results and identify opportunities to improve campaign performance.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in email marketing
- Advanced HTML and CSS skills required; experience hard coding emails preferred
- Previous experience working with an email service provider preferred
- Highly collaborative, willing to work with designers, copywriters and other internal stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, detail oriented
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
Why join Animoto:
- Opportunities for professional growth
- 100% covered health insurance, equity, 401k
- Upgraded subscriptions for Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Spotify
- Bi-weekly Product Demos, Social Thursdays, Focus Fridays
- Bi-annual company events and hackathons
We embrace the differences of our team members and seek diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and all the other things that make us unique. It is our inherent belief that diverse teams build better products. We aim to create a space where employees can bring their true selves to work every day. Animoto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We welcome you to be a part of it.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Animoto by applying today.
- Job Category: Marketing
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.