We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
We’re looking for a Senior Team Manager, Enterprise to join our Customer Success Leadership team, reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Success.
Over the years, Greenhouse has evolved from servicing small to medium-sized technology customers, to also partnering internationally with large Enterprise companies across a multitude of industries and disciplines. As our service offerings mature to meet the needs of our largest customers, we’re seeking a talented leader who has experience with this type of growth and transformation, and has a proven record of managing high performance teams in the Enterprise segment.
Customer Success at Greenhouse isn’t simply about account management – it’s about helping our customers become great at hiring, driven by the highest levels of organizational change, strategy, thought leadership, and deep product expertise. In that environment, you would be leading our most senior team of CSMs and helping to evolve the operation of customer success programs that drive meaningful outcomes for our key accounts.
Who will love this job:
- A builder – can identify gaps or opportunities and build solutions
- A collaborator – works well with multiple cross-departmental teams in service of common goals
- An accelerator – able to remain steadfast and focused on outcomes and metrics in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- A motivator – able to get their team and partners excited about initiatives
- A coach – intentionally works to build diverse high-performing teams through direct mentorship and hands-on development
What you’ll do:
- Manage a senior team of Enterprise Customer Success professionals who are responsible for the retention of our largest, flagship customers
- Coach your team using our CS career ladders tool to track individual and team performance through metrics and KPIs
- Be a part of a high-performing leadership team, including Team Managers, Directors, and a VP of Customer Success
- Collaborate on key initiatives with cross-departmental partners and peers to help grow and evolve our CS and Enterprise programs
- Work directly with senior leadership and the executive team on Enterprise readiness and strategy planning
- Devise and execute mission-critical OKRs that push our department forward
You should have:
- The ability to work hours that support East Coast team members (9 AM – 6PM EST)
- Experience leading Customer Success teams and helping evolve customer success programs
- A history of achieving strong retention numbers
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience at a company that has successfully gone up-market from SMB or Mid-Market to Enterprise
- SaaS experience, preferred
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Who we are:
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee’s journey. From day one of our interview process to executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
We offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.