Want to make a difference in this world and work on something meaningful? At Chronomics we enable people to quantify how their environment and lifestyle is affecting their health to live healthier and happier lives… all from their DNA. Right now we are also focusing our efforts on COVID-19 and have developed a innovative saliva based test and online platform.
At Chronomics you’ll ship fast, but always to learn. We want to close the feedback loop to be as tight as possible and learn from every opportunity, as fast and as cheap as possible. You’ll work closely with scientists to research every project and build prototypes around these assumptions. You will test or ship production features as quickly as you can to learn what our users really think. Once you have learnt what works, you’ll invest time to make the product as strong as it can be.
In this role you will take ownership of this product discovery process and lead the charge on figuring out what really works to deliver simple, intuitive health insights as never seen before. You must be a believer in the power of data insights and understand what it is really telling you.
As a fast paced startup you will get to have a huge say in the direction of the product without layers of bureaucracy.
- Experience in UX research and user-testing, from surveys to in-person interviews
- Undertake qualitative research, identifying needs and pain points, to inform feature development
- Work on full product lifecycle from ideation and prototypes to polished designs
- Wizard in Sketch or alternative tool
- Digital (web) design experience
- Happy working in cross-functional agile team
- Know how to deliver assets (ie SVGs) for developers
- Inspire the entire team by bringing new ideas to the table
- Ability to inspire a team
Nice to have
- Experience with analytics tools such as google analytics, hotjar and mixpanel and use these daily to drive decisions
- Mobile UX/design experience across IOS/android
- Share options so early contributors benefit from our success.
- Epigenetic test!
- Flexible office or home working.
- Friday pub sessions (even if virtual)
Chronomics is an ambitious health tech start-up that believes people should be in charge of their own health. Health management should be proactive, not reactive and it should be personalised. We are using longitudinal biological data to bring about this revolution. A revolution where not only will people be in control of their own future but also in control of how they contribute to the future of humanity through the use of their data.
This product is just the first step towards a platform technology that will serve as the interface between the biological and digital world. It’s an incredibly exciting time to come on board where you can really make a difference.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Chronomics by applying today.
- Job Category: Design & Multimedia
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere 🌎
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.