Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With over 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
About this role
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven marketer to engage our users throughout their lifecycle with Remind. As the lifecycle marketing associate, you’ll ensure the right messages are reaching the right users to increase app conversion, drive feature adoption, and increase retention. You’ll work with product marketing and content to bring new programs to life and measure and report on results. You’ll also play a hands-on role in producing the marketing content that defines our product and the value it delivers.
- You have 2-4 years of experience in lifecycle, email, or digital marketing.
- You’re proficient in project management, email marketing, marketing automation, segmentation, and content development.
- You consider data to be crucial to your work, from making tactical decisions to developing strategic plans.
- You’re a curious person who uses qualitative and quantitative tactics to understand everything there is to know about the user journey.
- You have strong writing skills and experience using brand guidelines to create marketing content.
- You’re flexible and embrace the opportunity to work on new challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with product marketing and content to create the strategy for ongoing user communications.
- Own the user journey by mapping, assessing, and prioritizing future marketing touchpoints.
- Draft creative briefs and create new marketing content that drives results, including email and other collateral.
- Develop, execute, and optimize email campaigns, ensuring campaign setup is flawless.
- Establish a reporting cadence that keeps key stakeholders in the know.
On your first day, you should:
- Have a strong aptitude for user lifecycle experience, both at a high level and in the details.
- Be a fluid, consistent writer who enjoys tailoring content for different formats and audiences.
- Have an eye for structure, organization, and process that you can apply to any project.
- Be familiar with marketing automation software, like Braze, Pardot, and Marketo.
- Have a working knowledge of marketing metrics and proficiency with analysis and reporting.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.