Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
Robinhood is seeking an innovative thinking and builder to play a key role in delivering on the People Team’s mission of creating a growth culture that empowers Robinhoodies to do their best work. As the Head of Talent Management, you are passionate about and have a proven track record of delivering innovative programs focused on performance management, empowering managers, growing talent, the future of work (aka remote work), and scaling culture. You also have a track record of understanding business needs and taking the initiative to drive solutions in a value added way. You enjoy partnering with others to do great things.
In short, you are a top-notch talent management leader that is passionate about defining strategies and programs focused on accelerating employee and organizational performance through the design and delivery of customized differentiated solutions that meet the needs of the business throughout the employee life cycle.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Vision-setter: Set vision for what’s possible with our talent strategy, collaborating closely with business leaders and our HR team
- Leader: Lead by example as a people manager, hiring great talent, inspiring your teams, developing potential, and creating opportunities for your team members to shine
- Program designer: As Robinhood is constantly evolving, evaluate and partner to design, execute and iterate our talent offerings (performance management, employee experience/engagement programs, manager excellence, development & coaching, succession and talent planning, remote work)
- Talent advocate: Deeply understand business priorities, helping the Talent Management team articulate how our talent solutions can help drive business outcomes; collaborate with leaders so our workforce is high performing and highly engaged
- Trusted advisor: Build mutual trust and respect with senior business leaders, acting as advisor and thought partner; help leaders grow and become more effective with effective manager enablement solutions
- Problem solver: Collaborate across the full cycle of HR (cyclical programs, organizational change, learning & development, employee relations, diversity & belonging, etc.) to deliver talent solutions for every stage of the employee lifecycle
- Culture champion: Invest in our culture and transform the way employees work to drive collaboration, innovation, productivity, and deliver a great customer experience starting with an exceptional distributed and inter-connected experience across the Robinhood footprint
- Rolling up your sleeves: Ready to jump in and do what it takes to support your customers and our people operations and programs
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 10+ years of experience across Talent Management, People Operations, HR specialist (Recruiting, Compensation, HRBP, etc.), or senior partnership roles
- 5+ years of experience as a people manager
- Experience partnering with and influencing senior leaders to help drive their people strategies and increase business outcomes
- Expertise developing deep, trusting relationships at all levels — from new grad employees to C-suite executives
- Strong empathy and change management skills to scale teams through hyper growth and rapid change
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Retail Brokerage space and the challenges facing an organization bringing “tech” to a heavily regulated industry
- Experience working and learning in a high growth, fast-paced environment
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Robinhood by applying today.
- Job Category: HR & Recruiting
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.