Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play.
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, humble, and passionate professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are inspired by makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you’ll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
As a Senior Game Producer you will work closely with our engineers and artists to help create great games efficiently. Through creative problem-solving, data science, and design iteration, your objective will be to direct the development process throughout our products’ lifecycles. Whether you’re guaranteeing that the best quality games ship on time or helping improve communications with our international partners, you will ostensibly be making your teammates’ lives better every day.
- Lead concepting, development, and launch of new titles.
- Ownership across multiple games to develop and execute on KPIs.
- Develop feature specifications and drive product development with a team of engineers, product managers and artists, platform operations, and partner companies.
- Create features and flows to increase payer conversion and retention.
- Manage in-game economy including pricing, sales and seasonal content.
- Lead sprint/task management, standups, and scrum meetings.
- Design A/B and multivariate tests to optimize features.
- Help manage a team of creators to build the best games possible.
- Research and deconstruct the most successful games on the market to discover what makes them successful.
- Be the champion of your products; with clarity and forethought, guide your team to market and beyond.
- 2+ years as a game producer or product manager in mobile games or social media.
- Must have experience managing products from concept to launch.
- Must be very analytical and comfortable dealing with ambiguous data.
- Ability to work with and lead creative, cross functional teams.
- Ability to balance metric-based decision making.
- BS/BA in quantitative fields is a plus (CS, EE, Econ, Finance).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Experience working and collaborating with third party partners is a plus.
- A positive and constructive attitude.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.