Moovweb’s mission is to make the Web instant and simple. The company has been reborn through our new product, Moovweb XDN. We believe the future of development on the web is Jamstack, and our jam is bringing the performance and simplicity benefits of the Jamstack to front-end developer teams at large, dynamic websites where traditional static techniques don’t apply. While we’re less well known in the developer ecosystem we have a long track record with some of the biggest brands in the world. While static sites for personal blogs are great, we believe unlocking Jamstack benefits for the large sites that represent the majority of the internet economy is a tremendous market opportunity. Browse https://www.thetiebar.com on your phone to experience an instant XDN site for yourself. Moovweb is a profitable, venture-backed company.
Moovweb is hiring a Head of Growth, reporting to the CEO, that will work closely with a small marketing team, the management team, and board.
From the CEO: “Moovweb XDN is a disruptive product but we haven’t figured out marketing. If you and I can figure that out, we can build the foundation for a generational technology company. In the eCommerce vertical alone, there are nearly 1,500 high-revenue sites that are compatible with the XDN, a number that will double each year. In the next year, how do we get half of them to do a free trial deploy and half of those to sign up?”
- Run marketing—generate awareness, leads, trials, and bookings for Moovweb XDN
- Own product marketing alongside the founders and VP of Engineering
- Manage a reasonably-sized budget, which will increase as soon as you discover repeatable strategies to generate bookings
- Share founders’ primary role as product-market fit leaders
- Learn fast about Jamstack, CDNs, modern front-end frameworks, various developer and tech leader personae and their buying journeys, etc
- You understand how to market to developers and technology leaders
- Be creative about how to jumpstart our marketing
- Need to acquire a dev tool to accelerate our awareness? No problem. We will want to see creative ideas about how to get the word out fast about Moovweb XDN
- Founder experience preferred
- Coding experience or technical background preferred
- B2B growth hacking experience“Generalist” and “full stack” mindset with broad experience across product marketing, performance marketing, content marketing, guerilla marketing, dev evangelism, lead generation, and website ops
- Experience is less important than intelligence, creativity, drive, and organizational skills
- Proven project management skills with ability to drive many projects simultaneously
- Exceptional writing, presenting, and people skills
- You enjoy diving into the details!
- Bias toward getting results; scrappiness
- Ability to have a huge impact with a small teamRare blend of creative thinking coupled with with type-A style organizational skills and an obsession with metrics/KPIs, analytics and associated tooling
- Willingness to work hard alongside all of us; excellent judgement around time management
- Curious and entrepreneurial
- Practice our core value of “growth over comfort” each day
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.