With a portfolio of 40+ sites, in 8+ languages, across 20+ countries, KaFe Rocks has scaled at pace and generates thousands of leads each month for our carefully selected iGaming partners.
We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new territories.
Looking into 2020 and beyond with full strength, we are searching for a Branding Specialist to assist in and in strengthening our corporate brand exposure and our position as employer of choice.
If you want to grow your professional skills and collaborate with a fantastic team, while working remotely, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Manage and enhance our brand and reputation
- Develop and implement media planning and innovation strategies
- Develop and maintaining various communication and marketing materials, including employee videos/testimonials, social media campaigns, articles, posts, blogs
- Manage the corporate content schedule and blog
- Create and developing relationships with key online publications, and journalists
- Sett up recruiting events, in collaboration with the HR team
You’ll fit in perfectly if you…
- Have knowledge about social media, especially LinkedIn and Facebook
- Great copy-writing skills
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with publishers and colleagues
- Are fluent in English, other European languages are a great plus
- Posses good time-management skills
- Demonstrate great storytelling ability, both written and verbal
- Have a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Are able to to manage candidates throughout the recruiting cycle
- Are a master of relationship building and networking
- A reliable company that values its employees
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Remote role
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with KaFe Rocks by applying today.
- Job Category: Marketing
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere 🌎
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.