Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth.
We’re now looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Success Team.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Support Specialist
Customer experience is the heart of our success. We believe that stellar customer support is crucial to the customer experience. In broader terms: empower the customer by giving rapid & insightful answers with a human touch. We also believe that modern SaaS customer support is not ‘just’ troubleshooting; it is a key part of Marketing, Sales, Branding, Customer Success, and much more.
As we are growing, we are looking for new hands and brains to help our users in the US timezones. Your responsibility is to take on daily customer support activities, during standard business hours, by helping our users and website visitors via live chat, email and screen-share calls.
This is an exciting growth role, where you will have lots of possibilities for development, and additionally be a strong link in helping to improve our platform and service together with our core teams in Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Product development.
- You are based in the US, in the Eastern timezone to be more exact.
- Experience with working remotely
- Comfortable with doing full-time live chat support (intercom is our tool of choice)
- You have experience working in a B2B SaaS environment
- Fluent in English
- Practical experience with (the technical side of) SaaS tools
- Practical experience within sales/marketing and relevant tools
- Knowledge of integrations, such as CRM’s (Salesforce in particular), Zapier and API’s
- Experience with Sales/Marketing in general (our users are ranging from SDR’s to digital marketing managers, so you need to ‘talk their talk’).
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be seriously motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish and grow in this role. To be successful in this role, you need to know the basics of marketing and sales and be comfortable with navigating technical issues. Ideally, you will also know when “going the extra mile” is needed — we are proud of being recognized as having one of the best customer experiences out there.
We are looking for a person who is a team-player and self-starter, who is not afraid to jump right in to solve issues. You have the multitasking skills and willingness to give the best possible user experience to all of our users globally.
- Chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Full medical, vision and dental coverage
- Access to a 401k plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- 12-weeks maternity and paternity leave (after working with Leadfeeder for at least a year)
- Worldwide company team weeks twice a year (when deemed safe again from COVID-19)
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment – we are a remote team, so we always help each other out
- International and diverse work atmosphere
- Chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- Competitive salary
Recruitment calls will start right away, so if this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.