As a Specialist on the Scheduling Team, you will work as a vital member of the Energy Products Division focusing specifically on customer experience, schedule efficiency and logistics. Your primary goal is to provide exceptional customer service while establishing the most efficient schedule for our installation, survey, and service crews. Scheduling Specialists will also need to be Tesla product experts.
- Use and promote excellent customer service soft skills
- Support operations leadership daily. The main responsibility is ownership of the production schedule, but the Scheduling Specialist role must go far beyond that, taking responsibility for job flow and customer experience.
- Problem solve unique situations as they arise
- Assess, understand and communicate operational and customer experience hurdles to Scheduling Team leadership
- Identify areas for process improvement and assist with creating and revising the process to ensure better efficiency and customer experience
- Follow best practices to meet Service Level Objectives to provide high levels of customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with management and other departments to meet Scheduling departmental goals and work to eliminate information silos
- Understand and promote Tesla products and the Tesla brand.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 2 years related work experience in a customer service role, project management/coordination, electrical project experience and/or general construction knowledge preferred
- Evidence of exceptional ability
- Demonstrate passion for Tesla
- Self-directed and an independent thinker
- Exceptional interpersonal and persuasion skills
- Acute awareness and ability to manage to deadlines
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized and process oriented
- Highly proficient with desktop applications such as MS Office and Internet browsers
- Professional, customer focused approach to completing assignments and representing Tesla
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over the phone and email required
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal screen. Additional pre-employment driving and drug screens may be required based on job responsibilities
- As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.