Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety with an open source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations.
As our Recruiting Coordinator, you will help to grow a diverse and talented Bitwarden team while serving as the main point person for candidates throughout the process. We’re looking for someone who can learn the needs of each role and represent Bitwarden in introduction calls to potential new team members. You will work closely with the People Ops manager as well as with hiring managers across all departments.
This is an all-remote team and we are looking for someone based in North America for this role.
- Help share the Bitwarden values with our community and candidates
- Understand the roles we need filled and the requirements for those roles
- Manage inbound candidate traffic
- Ensure a positive candidate experiences for every candidate through clear and timely communications
- Act as point-of-contact for candidate inquiries regarding the application process, available positions and other recruitment-related inquiries
- Identify top-tier candidates through resumes, cover letters, and initial calls
- Assist with sourcing/researching activities to proactively source, develop, and maintain an effective pipeline
- Come up with creative ideas for sharing our open positions and attracting new talent
- Work with People Ops on additional tasks and projects that make Bitwarden a great place to work
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
- A passion for building a positive work environment
- Openness and authenticity combined with excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stay organized
- A collaborative and adaptable attitude
- A tech-savvy strategic mindset with a willingness to try new things and learn
If you are a user of Bitwarden, let us know the story of when you joined! Please also highlight any start-up experience, experience with Google Suite, LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking System.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule an introduction call and potentially progress through the following stages:
- Interview with People Ops
- Interview with hiring manager/s
- Reference calls
- Interview with CEO
Successful candidates will be asked to authorize and complete a background check. We do not discriminate based on having a criminal record and we encourage candidates to be open with us about anything that may come up on the report so we can discuss in advance and determine impact on the role and company.
A FEW REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- We are dedicated to building a diverse and talented team. Work remotely with motivated and supportive team members across the world and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team.
A note to outside sourcers: We do not accept solicitations from recruiters, recruiting agencies, headhunters, or outsourcing organizations. Please remove us from all such contact lists.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.