Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
As a Project Manager, you will report to the Head of Client Delivery. Your responsibilities include day-to-day management of multiple client engagements ensuring the delivery of customer expectations. These tasks include (but are not limited to) meeting coordination and facilitation with customers and internal teams, creating and monitoring project artifacts as well as monitoring project budgets, forecasting, and providing monthly invoicing details.
You will serve as the main point of contact between the client and the delivery team. You will be responsible for tracking project progress, providing client and internal reports, managing risks and issues, and guiding the project to successful delivery.
You’ll have an entrepreneurial mindset, always looking for opportunities to expand and grow the client relationship. You will work closely with the Sales team and may be called upon to act as a Bid Manager on more substantial opportunities. You will also have several years of experience managing the delivery of software-oriented projects in a commercial client/supplier context, including expertise in project planning, team management, and risk management, and strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage client project budget worksheets and project resourcing
- Provide internal and client Reporting
- Facilitate client and internal meetings
- Support pre-sales efforts and manage opportunity resourcing
- Provide invoicing information
- Generate statements of work (SOWs) and proposals during sales opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of successfully managing IT projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with other teams
- Critical thinker including the ability to understand the “big picture” and trade-offs
- Good understanding of Project Management and Software Engineering methodologies (i.e., Agile, SAFe, Waterfall, PRINCET2, etc.)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills, specifically in a strategic planning capacity
- Personable, helpful and professional attitude
It would be great if you had:
- Knowledge of any of the following technologies: Agile Methodology, AWS, DevOps, Atlassian Toolset
- Experience with G-Suite or Microsoft software tools
- Comfortable working with remote teams utilizing collaboration tools (i.e., Zoom, Slack, Skype, etc.)
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and best practices
- PMP or related certification.
- Atlassian, AWS, or DevOps relevant accreditation &/or certifications.
- Agile methodology accreditation &/or certifications
- Agile at Scale (SAFe, Jira Align Transformation).
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.