Business planning & forecasting is more critical than ever, yet our tools haven’t changed in decades. Isn’t it time we changed the spreadsheet status quo?
Cube is a high-growth company building modern financial planning & analysis (FP&A) technology that helps Finance teams & businesses deliver faster, more strategic insights. Our solution reduces the 75% of efforts finance teams spend manually transforming & consolidating data in spreadsheets. Cube is both powerful and flexible, saving time and reducing errors so that Finance can produce the value-added insights that drive the business forward. A turnkey yet powerful solution, Cube can be onboarded in just days, not months.
About The Role
Cube is seeking its first Head of Marketing to build a world-class Marketing team, responsible for the overall marketing strategy & execution including demand generation, developing our brand presence, and evangelizing our message.
What You’ll Do
- Establish a marketing strategy and plan to deliver business objectives
- Drive full stack marketing efforts across brand awareness, demand generation, and product marketing
- Partner with sales to ensure effective prioritization and content delivery for sales enablement
- Include analytics, technology, data management and a regular cadence of marketing measurement and reporting
- Think outside the box of traditional boring enterprise B2B marketing and reach users in fun, refreshing, and creative ways
Who You Are
- 8+ years experience in B2B Marketing, ideally midmarket or enterprise SaaS
- Experience building and scaling a marketing team for a high-growth company
- Experience working with marketing agencies and knowledge of how to partner with them
- Experience leading and developing marketing team members at different career stages
- Comfortable setting and holding self and team accountable to goals and being transparent around them
- Willingness to get hands dirty as well as delegate over time
- Insistent on quality and attentive to details, but able to work with your team to deliver with speed and flexibility
- Ready to get PUMPED UP about financial planning & analysis
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- The opportunity to be part of an earlier stage high-growth company
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.