At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our API-connected healthcare infrastructure, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We encourage our team members to innovate, expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
The e-Commerce Manager manages the brand website + digital marketing to meet revenue and conversion goals. They own the online brand experience and partners with cross-functional teams to execute brand strategy and achieve financial goals. The e-Commerce Manager is responsible for site operations, long and short-term strategy, planning and implementation.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Daily site maintenance — work with all pertinent parties to establish site stability, site changes, problem trouble shooting, escalation and resolution.
- Execute weekly site content strategies ensuring site stability to drive department and category level conversion • Execution of all seasonal launches and special online promotions
- Manage weekly promo code campaign execution, analyzing performance and provide insights to improve conversion & revenue. • Own and implement the email marketing strategy, coordinate eDM creative development, coding and deployment and verify linking strategy.
- Work with e-marketing team to optimize sales and profitability of affiliate, search and other partner channels
- Partner with Brand Marketing and Social Media team to identify, develop and execute initiatives to drive brand awareness, acquisition and positive customer sentiment
- Drive strategic change by identifying potential business opportunities relating to e-Commerce
- Partner with IT to ensure optimal site performance, develop new initiatives and drive online excellence
- Be an advocate for the market, demonstrating a local understanding by localizing and interpreting our brand strategies for optimal performance
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly ecommerce reporting
- Have ownership for your work and your team to ensure accurate production for all skus and site content
- Build cross functional relationships with internal teams
- Proactively think about opportunities to innovate work-flow and production processes
We’re Looking For Someone With:
- 5 years experience working in e-Commerce, in a complex, matrix structured organization
- Extensive web analytics skills, with demonstrated proficiency in Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Strong business acumen and financial proficiency, analytical and business planning skills
- Proven ability to interface with business as well as technical teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of website technology and development
- Strong project management skills
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.