At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our API-connected healthcare infrastructure, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We encourage our team members to innovate, expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
Truepill is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. Duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks. This is a great opportunity to work in the hyper growth environment of a startup.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Prepare month-end journal entries, reconciliations and supporting schedules (payroll, cash, accruals, fixed assets, allocations)
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and flux analysis at month-end close for revenue related accounts.
- Accounts Payable- managing vendor invoices, ensuring bills are paid timely, resolving billing issues as they arise, supporting procurement as needed.
- Accounts Receivable: Create invoices, manage client relationships, collections, deposits, and revenue recognition.
- Manage Fixed asset accounting process including controls and procedures, monthly deprecation, physical inventory audit of all assets and monthly reporting .
- Assist with month-end close and by preparing balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assist in system implementations.
- Create, revise and maintain fixed assets, prepaids, accrued liabilities, credit cards, and tax schedules.
- Assist and/or manage assigned sales & use and property filings and tax audits
We’re Looking For Someone With:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or 5-7 years of relevant experience
- CPA or on CPA track
- Experience in Quickbooks Online, Expensify and com
- Comfortable working with the ambiguity of a fast-paced startup – ability to innovate, and solve problems creatively
- Desire to learn, grow, develop, and eventually mentor future team members
- Start-up experience preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry highly desired
- ERP implementation experience with Netsuite or SageIntacct a plus
- Experience with system implementations (QBO to NS or QBO to Sage Intacct) a plus
- Have a sense of humor and like to have fun. We work hard, but we laugh a lot too.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.