Heymarket helps businesses message with their customers over SMS, Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, and more. Heymarket is used by over 1,200 businesses including Dignity Health, Blue Bottle, and Uhaul. Heymarket was founded by the team behind Manymoon, the #1 app in the Google Apps Marketplace and acquired by Salesforce.
We are seeking our first sales person drive mid-market lead generation. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter that is looking to build a sales process with a company that has already reached product/market fit.
- Build and manage a strong sales pipeline while exceeding quarterly sales targets
- Work with the CEO to develop a plan for continued pipeline growth
- Provide accurate forecasting through Salesforce
- Manage full sale cycle from lead generation, qualification, and working with Customer Success to conduct demos, and closing
- Utilize prospecting tools such as ZoomInfo and Outreach to identify and engage with key decision makers
- Own and iterate on the sales playbook
- 2+ years of startup SaaS sales experience
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- Experience with targeted prospecting, qualifying leads, and product demos
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to adapt easily to new situations and eager to learn/contribute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Heymarket is remote, but has an office in the SoMa neighborhood of San Francisco. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. To learn more about the company, please visit our website at heymarket.com.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.