Heymarket helps businesses message with their customers over SMS, Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, and more. Heymarket is used by over 1,200 businesses including Dignity Health, Blue Bottle, and Uhaul. Heymarket was founded by the team behind Manymoon, the #1 app in the Google Apps Marketplace and acquired by Salesforce.
While Heymarket was designed to be a self-service product, leads and customers still have questions about industry best practices. You’ll be their subject matter expert and main point of contact for technical questions. We’re searching for customer-focused individuals with an ownership-mindset. Customer Success is a critical function at Heymarket as the customer champion; you will be the touchpoint for the customer, working hand-in-hand with multiple Heymarket functions (including Sales, Product Management, Business Operations, and Executive Leadership) to ensure the customer is successful with business messaging. This will be a rapidly growing role moving from individual contributor responsibilities to the potential to lead a team.
- Communicate with existing customers through automated check-ins to ensure they’re happy
- Manage Mid Market customers and personal check-ins for larger accounts
- Create and host webinars for businesses who are interested in a product demo and learning best practices
- Create content such as help articles and how-to videos to help businesses be self-sufficient when getting started with Heymarket
- Live onboarding and training calls for larger customers
- Gather customer case study interviews with the Marketing team
- Track and monitor funnels to track leads through sign up, onboarding, and upgrade
- Drive customer subscription renewals and account expansion
- Document all feature requests, competitors for Product Management
- Handle product related queries that are through Heymarket and Zendesk
- Respond to customer support tickets
- Create, distribute, analyze results of NPS and CSAT surveys
- Positive, enthusiastic, and hungry to learn – these are essential team traits
- 3+ years experience in customer success, product marketing, or sales engineering
- Customer facing experience and strong interest in building relationships
- Technical aptitude – basic troubleshooting skills to detect issues on modern browsers and mobile devices and customized onboarding solutions for larger customers
- Analytical mindset – have the ability to use data to make decisions and make an 80/20 impact
- Organized – there’s a lot to keep track of from feature requests, support tickets, demos and onboarding calls.
- Basic troubleshooting skills to detect issues on modern browsers and mobile devices.
- Bachelor’s degree
Heymarket is remote, but has an office in the SoMa neighborhood of San Francisco. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. To learn more about the company, please visit our website at heymarket.com.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.