Impossible Foods is addressing the most catastrophic threats facing humanity: climate change and biodiversity collapse. A global transition to a plant-based food system will turn back the clock on atmospheric CO2 levels, restore natural ecosystems and reverse meltdown in wildlife biomass.
The easiest — if not only — way to make our civilization sustainable is to eliminate livestock, the most dangerous technology on Earth. But humans won’t give up meat. So we need to make meat better — more delicious and more nutritious, without animals as the underlying production technology. That means that making meat sustainably is the most important and urgent problem for the global scientific community.
Impossible Foods’ mission is to completely replace the use of animals as a food-production technology by offering consumers everything they currently value about animal products — and making products that are vastly superior to their animal analogues.
To do this, we are taking a revolutionary scientific and market-based approach. We are inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform ingredients from plants into meat, fish and dairy foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental or public health impact.
Our world-class R&D team has been building the know-how and technology platform to produce meat, fish and dairy foods from plants. Impossible Foods is experiencing rapid growth and is resolutely committed to leading all aspects of the plant-based food revolution—from discovery to commercial production. The only thing that will separate Impossible Foods from success and failure is our ability to recruit more world-class experts.
Want to join? Check out the job opening and requirements below:
This position will be a part of our Customer Onboarding (Inside Sales) team. This team works to introduce new restaurants to Impossible Foods’ products, and convert those restaurants into thriving partners in Impossible Foods’ mission. We’re looking for an experienced sales manager to lead this team and drive growth in small and medium sized restaurants across the US. The Customer Onboarding function is young, scrappy, and hungry to find innovative ways to drive growth while creating an exceptional and seamless customer experiences.
- Manage our team of Onboarding Advocates
- Set and track against sales targets for the Customer Onboarding team
- Drive growth with a firm commitment to creating an exceptional customer experience for restaurants that are sampling and menuing our products for the first time
- Develop measurable processes that empower the Customer Onboarding team to consistently meet or exceed ambitious goals
- Continuously drive towards greater efficiency and quality, developing scalable solutions that set the team up for long-term success
- Improve funnel health and conversion rates by implementing strategic initiatives
- Work in a highly cross-functional environment to build a holistic approach to onboarding new restaurants
- Coach Onboarding Advocates to improve individual performance and advance towards long-term career goals
- A passion for Impossible Foods’ mission
- 6+ years of experience in a high-volume sales environment; preference for experience working with restaurants
- At least 2 years of experience managing a sales team
- A process and data-driven approach to problem solving
- A customer-oriented approach to driving growth, and experience creating exceptional customer experiences at scale
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience in a fast-paced growth environment, with proven success working independently and navigating an ever-changing environment
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.