Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits everyone. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and are expected to continuously get out of your comfort zone to learn new things and get your hands dirty. More importantly, we want you take pride in the success of Bayzat, as it is under the ownership and responsibility of the entire team and that includes you!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Own software development responsibilities of marketing department
- Develop landing pages, analytic features and front-end functionalities for the website
- Design visual components for website by considering brand guidelines
- Cooperate closely with engineering team to deliver high quality code for marketing related development
- Maintain existing website, write functional and unit tests
- Deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- Constantly think about improving the Bayzat customer experience
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Desire to work within a remote and distributed team
- Self-starter, proactive in resolving issues and removing roadblocks
- Adherence to software engineering best practices
- Extensive experience building web applications using HTML5 and CSS
- Understanding of modern CSS development methodologies and related experience (eg. BEM, Atomic CSS, CSS modules, StyledComponents)
- Basic understanding of modern frontend libraries like Reactjs, Gatsby, Webpack
- Basic understanding of Git (or similar version control), code review process and CI/CD
- Familiarity with analytic and marketing tools such as Google Tag Manager, io, HubSpot, Google Optimize
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.