We are looking for an exceptional Social Media Manager to lead LearnWorlds’ social media strategy in order to scale our branding and online reputation, and boost visibility and customer engagement.
You will be responsible for creating original text content, collaborating with the design team for necessary visual (images, video) content, schedule and manage posts, as well as respond to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way and in direct cooperation with both Marketing and Customer Support teams. As a Social Media Manager, you are expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. LearnWorlds currently has a strong presence in SaaS centric Social Media such as Facebook and LinkedIn; we are looking for a professional that will optimize our performance in the existing and orchestrate our expansion in additional channels always in line with the company’s mission and branding.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence in a creative manner with minimum supervision while ensuring maximum user engagement.
- Design, implement and manage a social media strategy for LearnWorlds that aligns with the established business goals.
- Perform research on current industry (eLearning and Online Courses) trends and audience preferences.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Work with copywriters to generate, edit, publish and share engaging and informative content daily (original text, photos, videos, infographics, etc.).
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Set specific objectives, monitor social media KPIs and report on campaign efficiency.
- Monitor user engagement and web traffic metrics and suggest content optimization.
- Advise on and operate the necessary tools to effectively run the social media accounts.
- Collaborate with other teams, like Design and Customer Support, to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor user reviews as well as brand mentions.
- Oversee all social media accounts’ design.
- Suggest new features to bring top-funnel traffic, preferably based on expected ROI.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media and relevant applications.
- 2-year proven work experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Outstanding copywriting and editing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deliver creative and visual appealing multimedia content (text, image, and video).
- Native or near-native English literacy.
- Hands-on experience in Content Management.
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Analytical and reporting skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Media or relevant field
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- A fun, energetic, and business casual work environment in either Limassol or Chania, filled with intelligent, creative, and highly skilled co-workers. The position can also be fully remote.
- Career opportunity in a dynamic, growing SaaS business with a global clientele.
- An opportunity to grow into a very important role within a highly competitive global online market.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential.
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences.
- Company Culture committed to work-life balance for each and every employee. With flexible working hours, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while comfortably balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat).
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.