At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global fully distributed company.
Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About this role:
We are looking for an experienced Director of Fan (consumer) Marketing to add to our marketing organization. You will be responsible for building brand awareness and using creative tactics to convert that brand awareness into conversions cost effectively.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will grow and optimize our paid channels
- You will be partnering closely with the analytics and creative teams to build out a more integrated creative process and drive improvements to our ads at scale
- You will partner with our talent team in order to boost talent post program
- Grow and build a diverse media buying team
- You will be expanding our reach to new audiences in the US but also internationally
- You will expand in to new audiences and channels
- Work with the brand partnerships team to execute brand campaigns, driving high quality impressions for our partner brands, while also building massive brand awareness for Cameo
- You will be instrumental in building out our organic fan engagements
- You will grow our audience on key social platforms and increase our organic traffic
- You will execute partnerships and promotions that help broaden awareness, elevate our brand, and acquire fans
- You will provide insights to drive an informed marketing strategy based on key metrics, historical data, and trends.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.