For employers and project based workforces who work in media production, Wrapbook provides digital profiles that facilitate onboarding, paying and insuring workforces compliantly. Unlike traditional payroll, Wrapbook is easy to use, fast to wrap, and costs less.
About The Role:
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will work alongside our product and design team and with other developers to develop features for the Wrapbook Mobile and Web App. You will also help provide support and guidance to junior developers on our team.
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Skills You Have:
- Developed and shipped marketing websites and web applications
- An understanding of design principles & experience with working with great designers
- Capable of taking on full features from concept to production with minimal to no supervision
- 5+ years of experience as a web developer, including 2+ as a senior front-end developer
- A portfolio of web applications you have created
What We Stand For:
- Safe and welcoming work environment for all of our employees
- Unleash and empower our employees to do the best work of their lives
- Clear expectation of your role at the company
- Allow people to focus on what matters
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.