At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our API-connected healthcare infrastructure, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We encourage our team members to innovate, expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- As a member of the Truepill Leadership Team, share accountability for ensuring the execution of strategy in the areas of quality, service, people, efficiency, reputation and growth.
- Promotes a culture of excellent service, quality and efficiency by valuing people, supporting diversity and working in partnership with labor.
- Responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all call center and consumer solution operations. Tactical emphasis on customer care, operational workflow, workforce planning, coaching and training.
- Leads major change efforts, continuous improvement initiatives, and collaborates with Truepill leadership on special projects
- Responsible for Customer Operations from implementation and ongoing execution
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Leadership Skills: able to organize and direct the activities of customer experience representatives to ensure the delivery of high quality service to customers
- Communication Skills: well versed in effectively interacting with clients to identify and process their requirements
- Customer Service Skills: able to courteously interact with clients to ensure positive customer experience.
- Strong project management skill with the ability to communicate smoothly with other internal teams.
- Organized with attention to details
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and prior experience and skills in customer service, as well as communication skills.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.