Each year, 3,000,000 students drop out of higher ed for financial reasons. And 40% of low-income students who are admitted to college never enroll because they don’t know how to pay for it. These young adults need access to simple, mobile and personalized financial support. You can help us remove cost as a barrier to education.
We don’t have twirling slides into ball pits or roving massage therapists, but the culture here is paramount. We work hard to keep it healthy. You will feel supported and liberated to do your best work here. And you’ll have a life-changing impact on the lives of millions of students in a high-growth SaaS company. If that sounds refreshing, read on.
Reporting to our VP of Communications, you’ll be pivotal to our voice and brand. What drives you: creating engaging video content that tells compelling stories and engages viewers. CampusLogic’s Video content is guided by our authentic, relevant, and fun brand voice. Our goal is to generate interest, engagement, and advocacy.
We’re looking for a prolific creator who has never met a content initiative they didn’t like. You’re a self-starter who’s able to produce from a variety of perspectives for a variety of personas. You’ll help shape our visual content strategy across the entire customer lifecycle. This role is ideal for a collaborative, creative, focused team player who wants to grow their career with a growing company. In this role, you’ll:
What You’ll Do
- Produce a wide range of digestible video content pieces aimed to simplify complex higher education & product concepts covering topics across all CampusLogic initiatives — leading from ideation through to execution.
- Lead production and post-production for video content within the Marketing team, both as a hands-on content producer as a strategic partner in ideation.
- Edit and guide post-production in a timely manner, including providing multiple cuts of single pieces for use in social media and targeted campaigns.
- Direct live action plus animated short-length video content pieces for a variety of media (social, website, events, etc.).
- Work with subject-matter experts to write, refine and revise content for a variety of channels and manage a production schedule.
- Guide the production of externally-produced pieces, from animated shorts to documentary-style clips, social cuts, ad spots, web series, and interview bits.
- Help identify compelling story ideas and filter what should/shouldn’t be produced as a video segment vs. graphic design, infographic, still photos, or other content format.
What You Already Have
- 3-5 years’ experience in creative content producer role
- Strong storytelling skills through the medium of video content
- Exceptional technical skills across, content creation, editing, animation, location shooting, set design, and post-production (editing, coloring, audio engineering, titles, graphics, etc.)
- Ability to excel at managing multiple projects at the same time
- A deep understanding of the post-production pipeline
- High comfort level with being either a one-person show or as a key player in small marketing team, comprised of internal executives, cross-functional stakeholders
What We Offer
- Benefits:Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Plans, and a 401(k) match
- Ownership:Everyone is an owner: Stock options are always part of the package
- Wellness:Like scuba diving? Hiking national parks? Massages? Our Health & Wellness Reimbursement program helps you make staying healthy and active more affordable
- Time to Rest and Recharge:Employees enjoy 12 paid holidays—including a week off between Christmas and New Year—PLUS 20 days of paid vacation and sick leave every year.
- Family-Friendly:We offer great maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Fun:Company outings and celebrations including an all-company lunch twice a month where we celebrate success, and quarterly company summits, when we get together to talk about our products, issues in higher education and strategies.
Who We Are
In 2011, we set out to help schools change lives by removing barriers from Student Financial Success. By making financial aid easy, mobile, and personalized, more students can access aid—and the education it pays for, make better decisions that reduce borrowing, and easily navigate financial aid with less staff burden and cost. Today, CampusLogic transforms the way more than 500 colleges and universities deliver financial aid with the first and only student finance platform.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.