Savvy is a top creative product agency. We’ve been working remotely since 2009 before it was “cool” or more recently, required. Our work is regularly featured on the App Store, Google Play, and the industry. We have a great culture, generous benefits, and a fun, results-oriented atmosphere. We’re looking for another senior Node.js developer to join our team.
- You’re a back-end developer; not a front-end dev who also does backend.
- You’re fluent in Node.js and ready to even teach us some of your tricks.
- You regularly use Google Cloud Platform incl. Compute Engine, Cloud Functions, and more.
- You have a proven track record building highly performant, scalable backends for apps.
- You care about security and DevOps even if you’re not an expert in either of them.
- You want to make a difference each day. You’re opinionated yet collaborative.
- You hate red tape and seeing work that never ships or gets shelved.
- You want to work with colleagues who care as much as you and are experts at their crafts.
- You enjoy working with modern tools like Terraform but are equally ready to try new ones.
- You’re not afraid of failure while also knowing which risks should be avoided.
To Be Successful
Be excited about translating the ideas of our customers into compelling application experiences. Our entire team—including all of our developers—care about design as a philosophy and way of life. We obsess over every last detail, whether it’s seen or unseen, and expect that you will too. Be willing and ready to contribute solutions, coming into the office each day with a positive attitude.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.