MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employees over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be an integral member of the MURAL marketing team. This role will own development and delivery of advertising strategy in support of brand, acquisition, and retention goals. You will be responsible for the orchestration and optimization of budget and campaigns across search, display, paid social, and content sponsorships working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient delivery on campaign objectives.
A critical focus for this leader will be driving paid and organic search strategies, leading a cross-functional team to define content, messaging, and web approach to optimize our inbound marketing. You will also lead analysis and reporting on digital performance, ensuring leadership and cross-functional counterparts are informed on performance, surfacing insight from our digital channels to support broader go-to-market strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Own the strategy and management of SEM, SEO, paid social, and display advertising to deliver on brand awareness, lead acquisition, and retargeting goals.
- Manage day-to-day execution and optimization for core advertising platforms (Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter…)
- Clearly define key performance indicators (KPIs) and manage day-to-day performance and optimization of channels against those KPIs.
- Develop multi-touch strategies in alignment with demand generations and ABM initiatives to engage prospects and progress them through the funnel.
- Lead and execute paid and organic search strategy working with a cross-functional team to prioritize and develop content, messaging, and web infrastructure to optimize inbound demand conversion.
- Own ad development process including ad copy, content, design, and landing page creation in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Own digital budget and effectively manage and optimize spend across platforms and media investments.
- Accountable for measuring attribution across advertising channels and reporting on ROI for advertising spend.
- Participate in a cross-functional Growth Squad that spans marketing and product.
- Think very big, execute the minutiae
- 5 years of B2B advertising experience preferably in Saas (managing 1M+ in annual advertising spend)
- Must have proficiency in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign manager, Facebook, Twitter, and Webflow
- Strong Salesforce and Marketing Automation experience (Marketo is a plus)
- Analytical acumen and experience using tools like Tableau or PowerBI to report on digital performance
- Proven program and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment (i.e., field marketing, digital marketing, etc.)
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance and comfort navigating ambiguity
- Cross-culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams
NICE TO HAVE
- When choosing between visual and text, you choose visual.
- Expertise with Asana project management
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.