Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers – building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
We are seeking a senior, B2B partnerships professional with a proven track record of leadership, strategic planning, channel program execution, and winning the hearts and minds of channel partners globally. This position reports to the CEO.
Our high-growth company is seeking an energetic, creative and experienced partnerships leader to develop and execute Chili Piper’s channel strategy. This highly visible role will build a vibrant channel by establishing partner program participation globally, and assembling an energetic cross-functional coalition to drive company-wide excitement about the channel. The successful candidate is a veteran and must have expertise in developing and implementing worldwide channel strategies, programs and campaigns focused on to, through and with partners. This candidate stays close to the data, using metrics wherever possible to inform strategy and evolve planning.
The VP Partnerships is responsible for the acquisition, strategic vision, and development of Chili Piper’s revenue through partnerships, turning this into an integral piece of our growth and success in the markets we operate. You will work to onboard Chili Piper’s worldwide partners, manage the strategy behind each relationship. As a key member of the team, this role will work closely with Chili Piper’s sales, marketing, and customer success teams to drive market coverage, new growth opportunities, co-selling and co-delivery to scale customer success and new customer acquisition.
Chili Piper has become the leader in Inbound Revenue Acceleration, with a mission to reinvent the system of action for revenue teams – their calendar and inbox. We automate the antiquated processes in scheduling and email that cause unnecessary friction and drop-off in the sales process – resulting in increased productivity and conversion rates throughout the funnel.
We have a positive, diverse, and supportive culture – we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative.
What You’ll Do
- Drive additional sales pipeline. You will prioritize who to talk to, and structure “co-selling” alliances whereby the joint sales teams evangelize each other’s solutions.
- Accelerate deal closing rates. You will drive opportunities to provide prospects the resources or the know-how internally to deploy your solution.
- Evangelize the Chili Piper brand. You will be in charge of working with marketing to promote, position, and message our product offering in a way that the company story lands in the right channels. You will participate at industry and partner conferences and events – must be articulate, well spoken, and able to present to groups.
- Continually look for opportunities to strengthen our relationships with our customers by presenting solutions that would present ecosystem, marketing, and digital tools that would complement the program to build on stronger engagement, satisfaction, and savings.
- Develop the strategy and execution for engaging Chili Piper’s current and future partners, and engage with our leadership team and internal stakeholders to get buy-in on those proposed partnerships
- Head up partner ecosystem strategy, including go to market, enablement, and operations in support of Chili Piper’s growth and customer success goals
- Model, present, and defend P&L implications for various deal structures with partners
- Work with marketing to drive the creation of core marketing content and tools needed to reach our partners and joint customers with a consistent and relevant message
- Direct all elements of our partnership programs, including planning, design, development, resourcing, communication, and budgeting
- Develop and execute partner communications plans to support partner learning for upcoming product launches or releases, and promoting partner certifications
- Develop and execute internal initiatives to drive partner pipeline and close business
- Lead with data, developing consistent, standardized, and reliable reports and dashboards representing pipeline and revenue performance from partners.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 8 years of experience preferably working with saas companies
- Proven success in business-to-business sales experience at C-level
- High integrity, authentic, and humble. Able to thrive in a “do whatever it takes” environment.
- A performance-driven self-starter.
- Exceptional track record of leveraging a distribution partner ecosystem to build and close deals
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a disruptive vision to the CxO level within a partner and lead a partner through transformation and practice development.
- Analytical thinker with a demonstrated command of metrics-driven partner models
- Excellent financial/analytical skills with strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to plan and scale Partnerships teams from their grass roots
- Experience building channel sells and co-marketing opportunities with resellers
- Track record of success in partner development, with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance targets
- Proven experience planning and executing global partnership plans
- Proven success in driving pipeline and optimizing returns with partners
- Strategic thinker with the ability to interact and collaborate effectively with team members, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and partners
- Salesforce CRM and KPI experience
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.