Who are we?
Fastic is the fastest growing intermittent fasting mobile app in the world. We help users lead healthier, more balanced lives through a holistic approach that combines fasting with mindfulness, education, nutrition, and exercise. Part of our mission is to take intermittent fasting mainstream by making it accessible and educating as many people as possible about the benefits. Currently, it counts 5.4 million downloads & over 488 million hours of fasting.
This is our founding team’s second venture after selling their first company for $70m in 2017.
If you love to explore massive amounts of data in order to explain user behavior, if you enjoy deducing actionable insights and product optimizations, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing – to solve problems at hand and to make a large-scale difference, if you are curious, goal-oriented and a team player…you belong here!
- Attend to the preparation and validation of product and marketing-related data to enable resilient and scalable reporting
- Design dashboards that allow our team to monitor product-relevant key figures
- Carry out ad-hoc analyses and communicate results in a manner comprehensible to the relevant stakeholders (especially product management and performance marketing)
- Use findings from exploratory analyses to set impulses for user-centered product optimisations
- Question new app features based on quantitative factors and support product development based on insights into user behaviour
- Oversee the conception, implementation, and evaluation of in-app A/B tests
- Identify future analysis requirements and break them down into necessary tracking requirements
- Help us to develop an app our users love!
- 3+ years of experience in app product analytics and/or marketing analytics
- A talent and passion for data visualization and dashboard creation (Tableau, Qlik)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with large relational database models (BigQuery)
- Experience in A/B and multivariate testing
- Results-oriented approach and ability to deal with complex issues
- Experience in user-centric product development, analytical thinking, and a basic understanding of sector-specific key figures
- Are able to work independently, with minimal guidance and focus on high impact results
- A degree in the following subjects: Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics
WHY JOIN FASTIC?
Well we are glad you asked, in a nutshell;
- Flat Hierarchies
- Big & Unique Opportunities
- Fast Learning
- Ownership and Autonomy
- Close Teams
- Awesome Culture & People
YOUR PERKS (this list is also growing)
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- We are a fully remote company, we offer all employees the opportunity to work from home (or wherever you want) as long as it’s CET +/- 2 hr.
- Team events: our entire team travels to exciting destinations across Europe to spend time together several times per year
- Flexible working hours
- Hardware of your choice will be made available to you (i.e laptop, monitor etc)
If you have bothered to read this far, or are not sure if your profile is right you should just probably apply!
You can also reach out directly to our Talent and Culture Manager: Lauren Trent with any questions.
WE ARE FASTIC & WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At Fastic we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.