We’re looking for an organised and personable Customer Success Manager to help delight our customers by optimising their onboarding experience and driving adoption while helping them to accomplish their goals.
You will be responsible for helping our customers build value using Snyk’s Open Source Security products for their company quickly and effectively. This includes taking them through the onboarding journey and helping them build value for their company by using Snyk. You’ll build and maintain the long term relationship with the customer by advocating customer needs internally across departments like Product, Support, and Sales.
You’ll spend your time:
- working with key technical stakeholders to agree on objectives and define success plans.
- understanding each organisation’s technical setup and workflow, and planning a rollout that suits their needs.
- ensuring customers are getting the most out of the product and are adopting new features.
- working with the sales team to support successful customer renewals and account growth.
- providing quarterly customer business reviews to each customer to demonstrate the value they are getting from Snyk.
- gathering usage patterns, feature requests, and feedback then sharing these with the product team.
You’ll be the main point of contact for the organisations you support, so you will need to be proactive in how you communicate, and responsive to incoming requests.
You should apply if you:
- you ask incisive questions and are comfortable learning to discuss complex requirements.
- you don’t wait for an answer, you go and find one.
- you’re well organised, good at prioritising and juggling multiple work streams.
- you are pragmatic, realistic, and you build strong, respectful relationships across levels of seniority both inside Snyk as well as the customer organisation.
- you are comfortable with working through problems at a fast-growing company.
- you have experience in customer success or customer-facing role, for a technical product or services company.
- you are familiar with developer workflows and standard tooling e.g. GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, VScode.
- you’re interested in open source and security, cloud, and containers.
- you’re excited about what we do and want to help our customers gain more value from Snyk.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.