For employers and project based workforces who work in media production, Wrapbook provides digital profiles that facilitate onboarding, paying and insuring workforces compliantly. Unlike traditional payroll, Wrapbook is easy to use, fast to wrap, and costs less.
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
About The Role:
As the Manager of Payroll Tax and Operations, you will have a major impact on the company’s trajectory. You are expected to go deep into tax, compliance, operations, & treasury in processing payroll for our clients.
This Role Includes:
- Lead payroll tax, compliance, operations, and treasury for the company
- Manage and grow the payroll team
- Keep Wrapbook compliant in processing payroll for our clients
- Work with product management on compliance requirements
- Scale treasury operations for our flow of funds in processing payroll
- Handle all tax filings, quarterly, and end of year reports
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years with working with tax agencies and payroll compliance
- Expert in Master Tax
- Fast learner, problem solver, and hands on
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.