Join the Gaggle team and help make a difference in the lives of K-12 students across the country! With a team of 100+ full time and dedicated employees, Gaggle’s superior technology assists schools in preventing bullying, school violence, self-harm and emergencies in and outside of the “brick & mortar.” The work is unequivocally worthwhile – we saved 927 student lives last year alone!
As a Customer Growth Specialist, you will work closely with numerous departments in Gaggle to renew existing business and drive our renewals toward a 100% retention rate. We are proud to say that our renewal rate last year was just over 93%!
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Apt to learn quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Works well with others, is team minded and takes direction well
• Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines and quotas
• Succeed while working in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment
• High-energy and motivated self-starter
• Ability to position the benefits of services to our customers
• Remote, US-based home office work set-up with high-speed internet capabilities
• Builds/maintains relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service and support
• Monitors the funnel of expiring agreements and connects with customers, prior to expiration of services
• Generates quotes/contracts and assures that appropriate terms and conditions are listed clearly for easy customer renewal
• Monitors outstanding contracts/quotes issued to customers for advanced close rates
• Interacts and collaborates externally with district decision-makers and internally with the Gaggle sales team
• Handles customer inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of proposed plans; up-sells and upgrades products accordingly
• Tracks orders received, the rate of renewals, and the current forecast for reporting to management
• Assists in the negotiation of contracts
• Understands Gaggle competitors and has the ability to address the benefits of Gaggle to our customers
• Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred – a combination of education and experience will be considered
• Previous inside sales experience representing a technology product or service with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota
• Knowledge of working in a CRM (Salesforce a plus)
The position will offer a competitive compensation package composed of salary commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental, and vision and participation in the Company’s 401(k) plan.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let Gaggle know you found this position on Wrils.com
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.