Join Talkable team and help us to make our referral programs even better!
Talkable is the leading referral marketing platform, helping e-commerce businesses acquire new customers and increase sales through powerful Refer-a-Friend campaigns. Our mission is to spread innovation and help great companies grow. Talkable is changing the way e-commerce companies acquire and retain customers, through one of the most powerful marketing tools – referrals. The company builds refer-a-friend programs that allow businesses to acquire new customers through the endorsement of their friends and family, shared via email, SMS, and other social channels.
We’re looking for one more cool person to join our Sales team remotely.
What we offer:
– The opportunity to work at the leading referral marketing company and contribute to our next phase of growth.
– The opportunity to forge your own path and work on projects you’re interested in.
– The chance to make your voice heard. We’re always open to new ideas and feedback.
– A group of talented (and fun!) peers.
– A culture of total transparency. At Talkable everyone knows the company goals, revenue, and progress across all departments.
– A commitment to social responsibility — we volunteer as a team at least once every quarter.
– A generous stock option package, unlimited paid vacations, and sick-leaves policies, 401(K) plans, medical/dental benefits.
– Own the full sales cycle from lead to close.
– Build relationships with prospective customers across their company’s org chart.
– Generate leads by appropriately managing existing relationships and by using contacts in your network.
– Work with SDRs to drive outbound touches in your account list.
– Develop relationships with executives at new and existing clients.
– Work cross functionally within Talkable to champion Enterprise customer needs.
– Engage with the Product team to validate product strategy.
– Demo Talkable referral platform.
– 2-5 years in MarTech software sales or ideal candidate is familiar with integrations with Ecommerce stack (Shopify, Mangento, Demandware, ReCharge, Chargebee, Bold, Klaviyo, Bronto, HubSpot, Attentive, Tremendous, Rybbon).
– Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to contract signing.
– Negotiate agreements and report on sales progress.
– Build custom presentations, proposals, and RFP responses.
– Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
– Help refine lead/pipeline generation strategy that will improve sales effectiveness.
– Consultative selling experience.
– Strong Prospecting, Discovery and Objection Handling Skills.
– Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues.
– Can collaborate and influence internally and externally.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.