Ollie was born with the mission of improving the lives of pets and pet parents nationwide. We make human-grade pet food, tailored for each dog’s nutritional needs, and deliver directly to our customers’ doors. Through Ollie’s carefully crafted meals, dogs can truly live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We are a newly remote team, with a majority of employees based in NYC, and are backed by the same venture capital companies behind Instacart, Warby Parker, Glamsquad, Mirror, Prose, and Allbirds.
Come join the Ollie Canine Care team!
Ollie is driven to make pets’ lives healthier by making freshly-cooked, human-grade food for dogs that’s delivered right to our customers doorstep. And our customers want the very best for their dogs. Together, we’re hoping to embark (no pun intended) on some very long healthy journeys for our dogs powered by good fresh food.
That’s where you come in…
We’re looking for new members to join our Canine Care team, a small-knit pack that serves Ollie’s best pups and their parents to our high-quality standards. We make sure that, from box to bowl, all our dogs (and our customers) are having the best experience possible.
This role will report to the Associate Manager, Customer Experience. Ollie’s Customer Experience team is primarily based in NYC but we welcome applications from candidates anywhere within the U.S.
- Represent the Ollie brand voice to our current and prospective customers
- Deliver memorable customer experience that helps to build long-term relationships with our pups and their pet parents
- Manage customer relationships across multiple channels, including emails, phones, our order management system and more!
- Accurately track and monitor customer feedback and interactions
- Develop and lead projects and initiatives that improve the Ollie experience in Canine Care and beyond!
- Put pets first.You love dogs and approach every dog with the same empathy and understanding as if it were your own.
- Value patience.You leverage your knowledge and communication skills (written and oral) to provide the best answers to our pup parents’ many questions.
- You like finding new ways to tackle challenges, and nothing catches you off guard. You prefer guardrails to rules.
- Problem solver.Cutting through to the core of a problem and figuring out how to fix it energizes you.
- You don’t mind occasional sloppy dog kisses and love sharing memes.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Previous experience in customer-centric roles (retail, food service, etc.)
- Experience with pets or health-foods preferred
- Experience with Zendesk, Kustomer or a similar platform a plus
- Interest in working in a pet-friendly, fast-moving environment
If you’d like to standout, tell us in your cover letter why you’re interested in joining Ollie and how your skills match the responsibilities detailed in this posting.
Ollie embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Ollie is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please email [email protected]
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.