For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world’s best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
We are looking for a creative, forward thinking, and progressive Compensation Manager to join our Total Rewards team. This position reports to the Senior Director, Global Total Rewards and will be a key strategic partner to the Getty Images HR, Talent Acquisition and the business.
This position is a full-time REMOTE position with the flexibility to work from any location within the United States.
Who You Are:
You are a Compensation professional with drive, initiative, and the ability to think globally. You are analytical by nature but see the big picture. You enjoy the detailed and technical aspects of compensation and data analysis, as well as thinking outside of the box and coming up with new ideas. You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid to expand your breadth of knowledge. You are passionate about HR and Compensation and overall doing what is right for employees and the business. You have a technical aptitude and enjoy problem solving, working with data and data systems. You have experience with or are curious about Workday. You are confident working with all levels of the business. You are a successful communicator and educator of technical aspects making details seem intriguing. You have a strong background in compensation, data analysis and you are excited to work in a driven, fun, collaborative team environment.
Your Next Challenge:
- Develop, implement, and administer global compensation policies and programs.
- Prepare compensation analyses and reporting for HR, Management and Executives.
- Manage and administer the global salary band structure, including updating ranges.
- Conduct analyses of jobs, base salaries and incentives to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of Getty Images’ pay practices. Determine appropriate market rates for jobs.
- Manage job matching and data submission processes for compensation surveys globally. Analyze and utilize survey data results.
- Support the development, design, and administration processes for the sales incentive compensation programs. Understanding of sales commissions plans.
- Administer and support the development of non-sales incentive compensation programs, including documentation, eligibility, tracking within HRIS system, and working with Finance for budgeting.
- Administer the annual salary review program, including merit increases and promotions, as well as annual bonus payments.
- Evaluate new jobs, promotions, and reclassifications and recommend compensation elements for positions, including base and incentive pay, market range, and placement within our global salary band structure.
- Research and monitor FLSA and EEOC compliance. Evaluate and administer overall job levels, pay grades and company-wide market ranges.
- Serve as compensation consultant to department managers and HR Business Partners.
- Research and analyze compensation trends in the marketplace, develop recommendations based on results.
- Support the compensation and benefits team and the broader HR team as needed.
What You’ll Need:
- Desired 5+ years relevant experience in this field (international preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Human Resources, Finance or a related field)
- HRIS and reporting experience (Workday preferred)
- Sales incentive & commission plan experience
- Knowledge of HR operations procedures
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to successfully perform independent in-depth analyses
- Strong technical skills – must be highly proficient in Excel
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected].
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.