This is a remote leadership position in the area of strategy and enablement, where the person will be the face and voice of the support business in product conversations; champion the needs of customer support to provide a superior service experience. Person will be a part of the Global McAfee Support Management team.
He/ she will manage a team of design-thinking senior, mature, technical SMEs that work in close collaboration with Product Engineering teams to identify opportunities in the Product in areas of Usability, Supportability, Diagnostics and Knowledge Transfer.
The person will extensively engage and collaborate with key cross-functional leaders within the Product Management, Product Engineering and Product Monetization organizations. Will have an evolved design-thinking mindset and uses methodical problem-solving approach in driving improvements. Become the link between the Support Operations and Product teams. Be a thought-leader with exposure to next-gen technologies and platforms that drive a compelling digital experience
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About The Role:
- You will report into the Senior Director, Technical Support
- You will define and execute a strategy to improve the serviceability of McAfee Consumer products
- You will guide the team in areas of Data Analytics to identify worthwhile problem statements that lead to Customer Success outcomes
- You will drive Key Supportability and Usability use cases into Product Roadmap for us
- You will identify and drive discussions on Knowledge & Information content opportunities with the Learning and Content teams Maintain constantly increasing customer satisfaction – internal and external.
- Ensure timely responses to stakeholders on status and execution of projects & initiatives
- Identify training and improvement areas for the team and implement plans to improve expertise of the team.
- Partner with a range of cross-functional roles across Support Delivery, Product Management and Engineering to improve the customer experience
- You will have a minimum of 10 to 15 years in this field.
- 3-5 years in mid-level Product Technical Support Management role with extensive collaboration with Product Engineering and Product Management teams.
- Experience building out Use Cases (Product Usability and Supportability) with justification/rationale that make it compelling for roadmap inclusion
- Has experience with formulating and executing processes.
- Strong data analysis skills and performance measurement and improvement.
- Has experience with coordinating and working as a part of a global support team and exposed to outsourced support opera
- Managed a team of specialists/engineers/consultants.
- Worked in an environment where the issues are severity based and been able to prioritize based on resources.
- Exposure to Security is a plus.
- Technical knowledge with Industry certifications such as MCSE/MCP/CCNA
- Graduate degree preferred
- Successfully completed Industry certifications such as ITIL, SCP
- Six Sigma training
- Experience running DMAIC projects
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We’re serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.