Payroll for remote teams. Over $92B is spent every year by US companies on global talent. Remote work is growing exponentially, but global onboarding and payments haven’t caught up. Deel is the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything.
Our goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents with a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake. Talent is everywhere; opportunities should be too.
Who we really are, the people behind
Deel Headquarters is in San Francisco where our sales team likes to show off their view over the San Francisco Baybridge. Otherwise we are remote, New York, London, Toronto, Belgrade, Kiev, Tel Aviv and everywhere and anywhere else.
We like to surround ourselves with people who are warm and creative, move quickly, enjoy building things, and can reason and debate without animosity. We’re generating revenue and growing fast. We’re backed by A+ investors, including , Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Weekend Fund, Daniel Gross. We form small teams, and scale fast.
Who you are
As our Global Partnerships Manager, you’ll be playing a crucial role in Deel’s inbound growth by building partnerships with global companies. The day-to-day of this role includes outreach, onboarding and relationship management of our partners, managing the co-marketing efforts internally and ensuring that our partners have all the resources they need to market Deel to their audiences.
What you will enjoy working on
-Identifying industries, types of companies, and key markets where Deel should form partnerships in
– Prospect and onboard new partners
– Managing relationships to ensure both parties are getting the most value of the partnership
-Build and maintain the partnerships P&L
-Create sales and marketing materials (landing pages, white papers, batthlesheets)
– Ideate, launch and optimize co-marketing campaigns (webinars, events, content sharing)
– Advance existing partnerships
– Scale, nurture, and optimize partnerships beyond launch, identifying mutually beneficial opportunities to grow the partnerships’ value
We cannot wait to meet you if:
– You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
– You are proficient in spoken and written English and have strong research skills
– You have a way with words and can write email copy and sequence campaigns that convert
– You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
– You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
We’d especially love to speak with you if:
– You have worked for an HR or Fintech company
– You’ve worked at a fast-growing startup
– You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team
– You have 3+ years of experience in any form of sales/partnership role
– Competitive equity
– Embrace distributed work
– Flexible work hours
– Inclusive work environment
– All-expenses paid international company offsites
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.