KLIM Technologies is looking for a creative Product Designer. Your main tasks will be finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. We’re looking for a self-driven and ambitious person who will help us successfully deliver user-friendly, appealing, and creative designs from concept to delivery in a fast-paced environment. If you are hardworking, dedicated, and never satisfied with the status quo, don’t hesitate to check the page for more information about us. Join the KLIM experience!
We don’t have yet the capabilities to create innovative leaps, but we strongly believe in the value of incremental improvements.
What are your duties and responsibilities?
As a Product Designer, your role will be to:
- Produce innovative designs with consumer appeal to meet size, cost, time to market, and quality targets
- Lead the hardware design for a new product, working in a close interdisciplinary team
- Own your products across their full lifecycle – from concept to end of life
- Identify new product improvement opportunities
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
To fit this position For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Fluent in English
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Someone who is both a Doer and a Thinker
- Lives and breathes technology – knows about all the latest consumer tech trends
- Drive positive change and out-of-the-box thinking to stay ahead of the competition
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Experience in using pro-e/CAD/keyshot
- Attention to details and ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and/or Design
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming
- Suggest improvements to design and performance to product engineers
- Employ design concepts into functional prototypes
- Collaborate with customer insights, engineering, sourcing, and project management teams to deliver the right product at the right price – on time
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations
You can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand, or do remote work. Or a mix of the two.
We also have an office in Shenzhen, China. You will have the opportunity to go there multiple times a year to work with our team and partner suppliers.
- 2700€ per month => 3000€ per month after the trial period of 3 months
- 20 days of paid holiday, and there is a generous paternity and maternity scheme in place.
- Aggressive pay-rise policy: 2 per year, so 1 every 6 months (upwards of 5% at each pay rise + cash bonus).
- A yearly bonus based on the company’s performance.
- A discretionary budget of 1500€ to cover for your IT and your learning expenses and gift for
your friends and family.
- The full catalog of KLIM products.
There is no fixed schedule, you make your own. You can expect a 40-hour weekly workload.
Bonus: Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a southeast Asian island or in Europe, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.