- 5+ years of international PR and people management experience.
- Must be able to speak and write fluently in English (any additional languages is a plus).
- Experience working on digital consumer brand PR; with proven success in contributing to overall department and company goals — in house or agency.
- Strong understanding of messaging space, company brand, company goals, and business strategy.
- Creative and analytical thinking.
- Strong relationship with key media.
- Passion for mobile tech and digital entertainment is a must.
- Self-starter: highly motivated individual able to keep up in this fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel 35% of the time.
- Team player willing to pitch in and roll up sleeves to get job done.
- Create and organize content for pitches, releases and other marketing initiatives.
- Create strategic PR plans in collaboration with marketing teams and agencies to cover all aspects of media mix.
- Plan and implement initiatives that will ensure high and accurate media exposure (e.g. press conferences, interviews, events, etc.).
- Promotion of executive staff via media tours, events and territory visits.
- Brief and coordinate written PR materials (e.g. press releases, Q&As, story ideas, etc.) and campaign toolkits for local markets.
- Provide analysis and reporting of PR coverage to larger team.
- Work in the most popular mobile apps in the world.
- International experience with global team.
- The ability to work remotely.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Please let Wrils know you found this position on Wrils.com
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.