- At least 3 years in Internet marketing and promotion of services.
- Sincere interest in mental health. I don’t believe you will make great results if you are not interested in services that we do.
- Proven skills on promoting services in various internet channels and desire to improve in the US market.
- Ability to clearly state your thoughts in writing. You will work with copywriters, but you can’t control their work if you are not good at making strong texts.
- Ability to move the project forward and go towards your goals as quickly as possible.
- Honesty and decency.
- Good communication and management skills.
- Ability to work in the time zone of Los Angeles part of the working time to make the calls and coordinate all involved parties.
- Knowledge of the features of Internet marketing in the USA.
- Experience in promoting projects in the healthcare sector would be a great advantage.
- Remote work experience as an advantage.
- Fluent English.
- Spoken Russian.
- Analyze the current situation of the marketing effectiveness in the company.
- Implement reporting on the main indicators of the sales funnel for each traffic channel.
- Monitor changes in indicators and evaluate the effectiveness of different traffic channels.
- Organize traffic and new leads generation through webinars.
- Control our Google Ads contractor and other marketing contractors.
- Develop our YouTube channel and social networks.
- Create creative and involving emails to warm up our existing client database.
- Hire and control copywriters who will create content for our marketing materials.
- Form a marketing department to further scale the company.
What we offer
- Interesting tasks aimed at the development of the company.
- Permanent work in an American developing company.
- Flexible working hours.
- A percentage of the company’s sales in the future.
Mental health clinic in California is looking for an internet marketing manager with fluent English to systemize the existing sales funnel and develop stable traffic for the new services. The main goal is to double our sales by the end of the year.
Hello, my name is Inna Lee, I am from Uzbekistan, but I have been living and working in the USA for 20 years now. 4,5 years ago I founded New U Therapy Center in Valencia, California. We help people to improve the quality of their lives through complex solutions in mental healthcare. Over 2,500 people have become our clients by the moment. Our main advantage is that clients get most of the required specialists and services in one place, they don’t have to manage their treatment on their own.
I am currently working on the systemization of this business and understand that I need a well-involved specialist to handle internet-marketing.
What goals do I set up for this position:
Provide X2 growth in sales by the end of the year. The first step is to quickly launch our highly efficient services, such as TMS or Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and Ketamine and other nutritional infusion services for resistant depression, as well as other regular services, such as psychiatry, counseling, etc.. This is vital for us after quarantine. After that, you will need to focus on our unique and more expensive services.
Do you like the vacancy and you think it’s for you? Then we are waiting for your response.
After the response to the vacancy, we will offer you to fill out a short questionnaire. The questionnaire will contain the main questions that interest us at the pre-selection stage, therefore, a cover letter to the response is optional.
Next, we will conduct a short interview, after which you will need to complete a test task.
In all stages, you will be contacting with my recruiting agent Vasiliy Bobrenkov. I will hold the interview with the final candidates.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Please let New U Therapy Center know you found this position on Wrils.com
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.